Pergolas are ideal for growing rambling roses or climbers up. You can allow your plants to naturally evolve and flourish by lightly training them around the oak, making the planting look very effective whilst keeping them easily under control.
Corner Pergolas are a great way of providing the garden with a secluded area for sitting, relaxing or entertaining as well as creating a section of the garden which can be planted up with climbers and rambling roses to grow up the sides of the pergola, naturally, to create a cosy walkway.
Whilst pergolas are perfect for creating secluded areas with a sense of mystery and intrigue, they can also very easily hide or reduce the impact of an unsightly wall or fence too, which is another great use for your pergola.
By creating different viewpoints in your garden, you can enjoy your garden many times over from different standing or seating positions.
Rooftop Pergolas make great additions to your outside space for both privately owned homes and apartment blocks as well as commercial premises such as Hotels or Rooftop bars.
Pergolas have enabled clients in the hospitality and leisure industries to extend entertainment and dining areas outside in more than just the mildest of weathers, resulting in a larger seating and dining area, larger capacity for clientele and as a result can generate more revenue, on a relatively inexpensive scale.
Rooftop pergolas are ideal for creating bar or dining areas. They are sometimes used as effective smoking areas or VIP areas for bars and nightclubs.
Retractable Roof creates a buzzing atmosphere which can be opened or closed depending on the weather and ambience.
Unique environments can be created through customisable options, such as colour schemes, materials, roof opening type and acoustics. LED lighting and integrated heaters can be added for extra comfort and effect. Rooftop pergolas will make your venue stand out. Pergola on the Roof in London is best known for this and it is the Pergola which gives it’s identity!
Rooftop pergolas are also a very cost-effective for catering for clients as well as increasing restaurant or bar capacity.
Pergolas are ideal for any pub, restaurant, bar or club with an outside area. Pergolas have enabled clients in the hospitality and leisure industries to extend entertainment and dining areas outside in more than just the mildest of weathers, resulting in a larger seating and dining area, larger capacity for clientele and as a result can generate more revenue, on a relatively inexpensive scale.
Top 10 reasons Bars and Restaurants should have a Pergola
- Accommodate customers regardless of the weather
- Increase restaurant or bar capacity
- Cost effective method to sheltering your clientele
- Retractable Roof creates a buzzing atmosphere
- Instant smoking area
- Ideal for outside dining
- Unique environment through customisable options
- Increase revenue and profit
- Temporary structure can be moved
Homeowners who have discovered the merits of relaxing and entertaining in their gardens are often considering the next enhancement they can add to their outdoor space. Garden enthusiasts crave continued improvements, as each adds beauty, visual appeal, and an opportunity for enjoyment. Landscape enhancements help create a mood or personality for your home and they extend your family’s warmth and hospitality. If you are considering the next addition to your landscape, consider installing a pergola. Here’s why:
Pergolas (further) Extend Your Living Space
If you have already installed a deck or patio/terrace, you likely added it to extend your living space beyond the walls of your home. If you have found that you love your outdoor living area but that it’s not quite so useful on a summer afternoon when the sun is beating down or if you wish you had protection from wet weather, a pergola may be for you. A pergola extends your living space and increases the amount of time you can spend outside. Designed and oriented correctly on your lot, a pergola can cast enough light shade to make even a warm afternoon enjoyable or if you still need additional protection, you can install a retractable shade cover for more shade. Some shade covers will even protect you from a light rain, perfect for those unpredictable summer storms.
Entertaining friends and family under a Pergola
The real magic happens on many a pergola once the tools are packed up and it begins providing both form and function to your outdoor living space. Pergolas provide support for everything from chandeliers and ceiling fans to small speakers, strings of lights, even fabric. You’re only limited by your imagination.
Pergolas extend your outdoor space, offer a variety of design options, and can be tailored to fit even a modest budget. If you’re in search of a way to create an outdoor oasis, one that offers energy or tranquility (or both), a pergola might be the perfect enhancement to your deck or patio.
Are you looking for a way to enhance the quality of your outdoor living experience? Do you want to make a change to your deck or patio to give it more visual appeal? Do you need a place where you can store those extra potted plants you have? Well, there is one easy solution to achieve all three – add a pergola!
A pergola is a simple structure that can transform your backyard and turn it into an outdoor living space that you love. To some people, pergolas may look like uncompleted structures as they are typically built with roof beams and vertical beams without a solid roof or walls. But they come with benefits and can help change the entire look of your outdoor space. There are many reasons why you should get a pergola for your home.
Why You Should Own a Pergola
Here are 10 reasons why you should consider going down the pergola avenue for your own home:
- They create a definite space: A pergola can add definition to your backyard. You can create an entertainment lounge or a dining area, which is profound, especially if you do not have a deck or patio. If you want a definite purpose in your outdoor area, a pergola is the perfect solution.
- You get privacy: If you do not like being on display when you are enjoying your outdoor space, you should get a pergola. Although it is an open structure, you can create privacy by adding drapes, latticework, or screens to one side of the pergola.
- They create additional space for plants: You can add additional garden space in your outdoor area with a pergola. You can hang plants from the boards and create a gorgeous garden in the air. A pergola is also appropriate for plants like clematis, honeysuckle, ivy, wisteria, and grape vines as they grow from the ground up and can create a beautiful natural ceiling as they intertwine themselves in the boards.
- They give protection and shade from the elements: A pergola can give you a beautiful shaded area where you can enjoy the summer day without worrying about sunburn. If you have a natural roof made of climbing flowers, you instantly get an outdoor lounge where you can relax. There are also pergolas that have an optional canopy that you can open and close as needed.
- They add value: According to experts, you can add as much as 20 percent to your home with attractive landscaping. Unlike gazebos, pergolas are extremely affordable, but can add immense value to your home. It adds a lot of beauty and interest to your outdoor area, making it a poignant asset if you decide to sell your home.
- You can combine it with other structures: One of the best things about a pergola is that it can be used as a lead-in to other structures like verandas or gazebos. You could also use your pergola as a lead to a solitary gazebo from your back door, creating an eye-catching outdoor living area. No matter what you choose, remember that this versatile structure does not have to be on its own. In fact, it often works best when combined with other backyard designs.
- They can be made with different materials: A pergola is an affordable structure that can be built with a variety of materials like metal, cedar, and even vinyl. You can build one that suits your taste, budget, or style of your home. The fact that you have multiple choices means that you can find the perfect one for your home.
- You can install it easily: If you love DIY projects, a pergola is perfect for you. You will find many pergola kits that come with pre-cut wood and all the required hardware. They are quite easy to install, as long as you have the proper tools and help to get the posts and rafters up. If you prefer getting a professional, there are many landscaping companies that can help you design and build the perfect one for your home.
- They create a place to entertain outside: Everyone loves outdoor parties and a pergola gives you an outdoor entertainment area that is attractive and versatile. There are many superlative ideas that you can use to create a space where you can get loved ones together, whether it is a dining area or a lounge to sit and share a bottle of wine or sip coffee while gossiping!
- They are beautiful: It has been mentioned that a pergola is an attractive addition to any backyard. You can make them even more beautiful by adding accessories like hanging pots, lights, curtains, and much more. You can create an outdoor living space that you love by adding elements that suit your personality and style.
A pergola is an easy yet gorgeous structure that adds a lot of appeal to backyards. You can transform your outdoor area and create a living space where you can entertain friends and family or relax and unwind after a long day. No matter what you use it for, you can be sure that you will love owning a pergola!